When considering switching from physical document signing processes to digital ones, businesses sometimes ask what kind of documents they could be signing electronically. Well, here’s an answer on how you can make use of e-signing documents with the people you’re doing business with.
E-signing can come in handy when collecting signatures from the customers and partners, or any other people outside of your organisation.
Electronic document signing makes the process convenient not only for you but also for your customers. Customer experience being one of the main competitive aspects these days, can either provide a big advantage or disadvantage. Imagine how much more convenient it is to be able to sign documents digitally instead of travelling to some physical location merely for putting a signature.
No matter in what industry you work, if you’re dealing with customers and need their signatures on some documents, electronic operations will improve the process.
You can collect signatures from customers in these situations:
- in all business sectors, any kind of digital contracts that you can think of can be signed electronically. As customers expect to complete purchases and subscriptions from their home, in-store and online, you can even exceed their expectations by executing service agreements, terms and conditions, lease agreements, and other on-boarding documents quickly regardless of location.
- if you’re working in a financial sector, lending and leasing processes are important for both you and your customers. Executing loan agreements, from mortgage to student loans, as well as ability to remotely sign car, heavy vehicles and agricultural equipment, and other leasing contract enables financial institutions to quickly meet customers’ demands and improve customer experience. It is beneficial for those who don’t have time to physically come to a bank branch, and is especially convenient when signing three-sided agreements as there’ll be no need for all the parties to waste time for meetings that usually are quite hard to set up.
- in the insurance sector, insurance policies and claims can be handled digitally. By providing a possibility for your customers to sign new insurance policies and related documents anytime anywhere and submit claim requests and supporting documents online confirming their origin and validity by legally binding e-signatures, you not only simplify the process but also ensure security of the documents.
Signing documents with suppliers or partners, depending on the operation area, can sometimes be challenging as well. Electronic document signing processes can save your day in these cases:
- it can be vital for the organisation not to sign contracts or collect signatures on time – it can result in delay of crucial resources for you or your partners, or deals can be lost. Signing documents digitally allows to speed up processes and avoid such challenges.
- paper documents often get lost, especially when one needs to collect signatures while doing other things at the same time, e.g., when delivering goods. Sometimes agreements or order confirmations need to be signed but what happens to the documents afterwards? If not properly sorted or left somewhere, they tend to get lost which means there is no written proof. When singing documents electronically, all of them stay in the system and can easily be found whenever needed.
- digital signing is also more convenient in recurring processes. If you need to collect signatures and your partners need to sign documents over and over again, it can become tiring. Signing them digitally simplifies the process as it’s not dependent on a physical place and time, and can be done all at once.
Join hundreds of other companies like yours and enjoy countless advantages of e-signing. Check out our solutions here.